Based in Vienna, VA, our Client is one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States, which has been providing innovative information technology solutions to government and commercial clients since 1993. They are a trusted leader in providing IT solutions to Federal Civilian, Homeland Security, Defense and Intelligence organizations.
Outstanding opportunity for Tier I Technical Support Specialist for our client’s Montgomery, AL location, supporting the USAF global Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) at Lackland AFB. This position requires an ACTIVE Security Clearance. Preference will be given to cleared candidates, but on occasion, our client will sponsor personnel in obtaining a DoD Secret Clearance. This position also requires Security+ certification within 3 months of hire
Requiring full time, in-office commitment, this job is located at Port San Antonio, TX (former site of Kelly AFB), in a 24/7/365 facility.
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service
- Provide end-user, Client Support Admin (CSA) and Network Computer Center (NCC) phone support.
- Implement Active Directory.
- Implement Remedy trouble ticket.
- Remotely diagnoses and troubleshoots client workstations using Remote Desktop or similar applications
- Flexibility and compliance with holiday work requirements
- ACTIVE Security Clearance required upon hire. Corporation will, on occasion sponsor candidates for a clearance.
- Security+ certification is REQUIRED within 3 months of hire. Corporation will pay for certification.
- 1-2 years' experience in a help desk/desktop support environment
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with internal staff in a fast-paced, competitive environment under minimum supervision
- Hardware/software maintenance skills, along with Microsoft Office/Windows 2000/XP and Vista operation systems knowledge
- Ability to multitask while staying focused
- Sharp troubleshooting skills in a corporate networked environment
- Ability to apply excellent customer service skills to resolve most of the customer service technical issues without assistance but within the policies and guidelines provided
- Network experience a HUGE plus!!