Our client is a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, that helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Their broad portfolio of software gives customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges.
The successful architect will possess broad experience across the breadth of IT domains (end-point, network, server, application, data, identity, storage); the ability to apply that experience nimbly to new computing paradigms (notably, SPI - SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, Cloud Initiatives, mobile device); the communication skills to influence executive and senior management to risk-informed business decisions and to drive adoption of security architecture targets across the entire enterprise eco-system (corporate and product).
- 8-12+ years experience in IT with relevant technologies.
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent.
- IT work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high capacity mission critical enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in infrastructure and application monitoring systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of ITIL Process Framework
- Have knowledge of specific technologies to include:
- Deep and Broad Infrastructure Understanding Related to Virtualization encompassing systems network, storage, and virtual data center hosting.
- Deep understanding of cloud-enabling technologies, such as orchestration software/API's (e.g. Cloudstack, OpenStack, Enstratus, etc.)
- Network Security technologies including Firewalls, Network Intrusion Detection, IPSec VPNs, SSL VPNs, 2 Factor Authentication (RSA SecureID), RADIUS, TACACS, Access Control
- Server Security, such as secure configuration, HIPS, AV, Anti-Spyware, etc.,
- Cryptographic Systems
- Security Practices for Cloud Computing Environments: SPI Model (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Enterprise Identity Systems
- Active Directory 2008 including LDAP Integration
- Single-Sign On and Federated Single Sign-On Technologies like SAML & OpenID
- Experienced with all aspects of high availability, fault tolerant architectures
- Core Expertise: Applied conceptual thinking, design concepts, analytical thinking, innovation management, enterprise perspective, process knowledge, risk management
- Ability to design cost-effective solutions in a budget constrained environment.
- Ability to articulate change implications for any process or system solution to any level in the business organization (from user to senior management).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience in defining and documenting business requirements.
- Experience in both process and solution analysis.
- Good experience with forward/reverse chaining troubleshooting techniques.